You can easily spot the best moments for getting into the market, just follow the next closed candle after an arrow. This way of visualization of signals is preferred both by beginners and advanced traders.
Vertex Indicator is a forex trading oscillator showing results of the market analysis of several technical indicators.
Buy and sell arrows are shown on the main chart.
This trading tool was developed on basis of three classic indicators: Moving Averages, Momentum and Bollinger Bands. They are built-in Metatrader 4 platform by default, so those fundamental indicators are commonly known among traders.
How to trade with Vertex
- The red line crosses the lower Bollinger band, while its value is below the -6 level. When this condition is met, it gets marked on the chart by displaying an arrow pointing upwards.
- Momentum reached a -10 level, which means a strong trading impulse – such a strong entry point is additionally indicated by a dot.
- The red line crosses the upper Bollinger band, while its value is above the 6 levels. When this condition is met, it gets marked on the chart by displaying an arrow pointing downwards.
- Momentum reached a 10 level, which means a strong trading impulse – such a strong entry point is additionally indicated by a pink dot.
PS: The main oscillator module was deleted for a better understanding and efficiency
How to install this indicator
on your Metatrader 4
- Download the indicator by clicking the “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Vertex Indicator files into the following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right-click on the Vertex_Arrow indicator and then click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and then click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
*if you have any questions, you can drop them below